With Digital Holographic Microscopy characterize your samples like you couldn’t before!
Digital Holographic Microscopy (DHM®) is a patented technology exploiting the strength of holography. DHM® is unique as it offers non-scanning and non-contact 3D microscopic measurements. It offers solutions for static and dynamic 3D characterization in material science and life science applications.
General Key Features:
Reflection Type DHM
Transmission Type DHM
Non-scanning aquisition = Real time 3D
- Full field 3D measurements limited only by camera shutter
Digital Focussing and Tilt Correction
Refocus and tilt correct post-measurement without sample movement
Wide Range of Objectives
Maintain interferometric resolution with long working distance lenses, immersion lenses and/or through a medium (e.g. coverglass or window)
Key Features for Holographic Profilometry (Reflection Type DHM):
- No sample damage; measurement through a window with any lens allows sample to be kept in inert environment.
- Interferometric resolution (sub-nm) with vertical calibration set by laser wavelength
- 3D reconstruction requires only a single aquisition giving excellent vibration resistance
Key Features for Biological Imaging (Transmission Type DHM):
- Not just a contrast technique, extract quantities such as thickness, refactive index, dry mass, ion flux etc.
Low powered laser and label free with no phototoxicity nor photobleaching.