To meet the demands of advanced nano-electronics research, RHK provides the QuadraProbe
, a sophisticated, four-probe, Low Temperature UHV AFM/STM system. The QuadraProbe is designed and outfitted to be the ideal platform for electrical measurements and electron transport studies on devices such as nano-wires and carbon nanotubes.
The system features a high resolution, integrated SEM, seven contact sample holders for heating and temperature measurement, RHK`s latest generation R9 controller, load lock and one or more prep-analysis chambers.
LT QuadraProbe Quick Specifications
- Four smart probes: STM or AFM, interchangeable in vacuum
- Each probe independently positionable and capable of atomic resolution
- Chilled probes and sample as low as 4-6 K (LHe), 4. On-board SEM with up to 5 nm resolution
- Integrated control system with single operator interface
- Preparation-Analysis chamber standard
- Unique specialty applications available: CL, microwave, magnetic field
Detailed technical specifications can be found on the RHK website