Digital Holographic Microscope (DHM®) – Quantitative Phase Microscope
The Transmission DHM®-Series instruments are designed for measuring transparent or semi-transparent samples.
In the field of life sciences, the DHM®-T provides precise Quantitative Phase Measurements (QPM) of living cell cultures up to confluence, without the use of any contrast agent and with very low illumination power. The DHM®-T is an ideal instrument for high content screening, time lapse measurements and diagnostics. Used in conjunction with the optional fluorescence module, it enables simultaneous DHM® and fluorescence measurements.
- Absolute quantitative measurements – yield terms involved in many underlying biological processes
- Label-free, strictly non-invasive – NO phototoxicity, NO photobleaching, NO photothermal effects
- 4D: dynamical time-analysis of cells morphology – No scan necessary, Digital focusing allows post measurement focus adjustment
High temporal resolution
- 3D topography acquisition rate up to 1000 frames per second
- Data acquisition time typically 100 μs (optionally 10 μs)
Live 3D measurement and analysis with metrological precision and stability
- Large vertical measurement range, up to 200 μm without any scanning
- Sub-nanometer vertical resolution
- Laser based vertical calibration
- Large working space around the sample for tooling and experimental set-up
- Large choice of objectives to measure in various environmental conditions
- Motorized Stages for fast stitching.
- Ability to measure through a transparent window
- Exceptional performance for in-plane and out-of-plane MEMS characterisation (link)
- DHM reflectometry module for structured thin film analysis
Lyncée Tec has developed the DHM® technology from its invention to its maturity as a product and has the competence and flexibility to offer customised and OEM systems.