Digital Holographic Microscope (DHM®) – Live 3D Optical Profilometer
The Live 3D Profilometer (4D) solution by DHM® provides a unique approach for 3D topography characterization. The DHM is a strictly non-scanning method acquiring the complete 3D topography with a single camera shot. Fast acquisition and simultaneous interaction and analysis with the sample provide new investigation and analysis possibilities. As well as vibration resistant 3D topographic measurement of totally and partially reflecting surfaces the DHM‘s live acquisition enables 3D measurements on moving and deformable samples.
High temporal resolution
- 3D topography acquisition rate up to 1000 frames per second
- Data acquisition time typically 100 μs (optionally 10 μs)
Live 3D measurement and analysis with metrological precision and stability
- Large vertical measurement range, up to 200 μm without any scanning
- Sub-nanometer vertical resolution
- Laser based vertical calibration
- Large working space around the sample for tooling and experimental set-up
- Large choice of objectives to measure in various environmental conditions
- Motorized Stages for fast stitching.
- Ability to measure through a transparent window
- Exceptional performance for in-plane and out-of-plane MEMS characterisation (link)
- DHM reflectometry module for structured thin film analysis
Click here to download brochure